Thursday, February 4, 2010

Student teaching has begun...

SO I am officially a student teacher and I love every minute of it! My students are wonderful and they make this experience worth while. My cooperating teacher has been so great with me. He has kept me calm and made me understand that you take things as they come and not to get too worried.
The only thing that I hate is the lack of sleep I am getting. It is crazy...I just am tired all the time.

I also miss Brice more than ever. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I can't wait to see him for that!


1 comment:

  1. I am also sleep deprived. Who would have thought that student teaching could be so exhausting. (But it really isn't the student teaching, it is the working, having class/homework for class, and student teaching things all combined).

    ReplyDelete